Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Pet Photo Sessions- Discounted in August & September

I have always had a huge soft spot in my heart for animals, dogs in particular. When someone asked me what I was going to be when I grew up, I would tell them a veterinarian! Then I began to think maybe even a dog groomer. But, as life progressed, it became clear this was not my path. But, when I started my photography business, I knew I could incorporate my love for animals into my field by offering pet photography sessions! As unconventional as it may sound, pet photography has really grown in popularity. Afterall, our pets are like children and deserve some frameable prints too! I am quite comfortable with all breeds large and small and can usually get our furry friends to display some pretty creative outfits and poses.

So, in August and September I am offering discounted pet photo sessions for $40. This includes one hour with your pet in the location of your choice, hugs & kisses and a CD with edited digital images. I am offering an additional $5 option for an 8x10 print of your favorite shot.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Becky,great pics, love the doggie pics, not easy to get such good pics of dogs, I've tried and well maybe I have unruely little dogs....but really great pics. What a talented friend you have. Aunt Jeanne

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.