Sunday, August 23, 2009

20 Years of Memories

This weekend I had the pleasure of photographing the Pleasant Ridge Class of 1989! This was held in Ft. Leavenworth and there were two events, one with the kiddies and one without. My goal was to capture a good variety of the celebrations.




I had to capture many of the kiddos when they were not expecting it because when I asked them to pose for the camera, they were just not having it!




Except this little girl, Jess. She was the sweetest! She really gravitated toward my camera and was a natural model. Thanks cutie!



This little girl was pretty adorable too.


I just love this moment I caught right as the boys blew past me in their water gun fight.


Also captured some nice family portraits for the class members. Here are a couple of my favorite shots.

1 comments:

Kenna Skinner said...

Great job, Jen! These look wonderful!

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.